The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Monday, November 14, 2005

Tunes to Labor By

I need a few tunes to get me through the day, so I put together this list of various artist who have been bouncing about my brain the past week. There is a good mix of old and new such as The Velvet Underground, The Jam, Black Madonnas, and Gris Gris. Click here to start your week.

1. Ripped-Up Suit! - Comet Gain
2. Hand In Glove - The Smiths
3. Unwanted - Kill Hannah
4. Rent * - The Black Madonnas
5. Upperhand Woodhouse Edition - Clorox Girls
6. Strasbourg - The Rakes
7. Skin Mass Cat - The Gris Gris
8. The Hardest Walk - Jesus and Mary Chain
9. Lady Godiva's Operation - Velvet Underground
10. Handcuff Luv - The Earaches
11. Kissing Cops With My Ass - The Hatepinks
12. Here Comes A City - The Go-Betweens
13. Down In The Tube Station At Midnight - The Jam
14. My Little Brother - Art Brut
15. No More Smiles - The Smoking Popes
16. Start Wearing Purple - Gogol Bordello
17. Clampdown - The Clash
18. Draw Us Lines (Album) - The Constantines
19. Panic In Cicero - The Jesus Lizard
20. You Could Have It So Much Better - Franz Ferdinand
21. How I Wrote Elastic Man - The Fall

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter