The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Monday, December 26, 2005

Covalent Bond's Best "Indie" Albums of 2005

Ok, I know everybody does it, but it's my turn now. Here's my list of the best "indie" albums released in 2005. Of course, some of these releases are more "indie" than others, but I love them all. I didn't want to rank them as it is difficult to pick a favorite. Instead here's my top 10 in no particular order.


Bang Bang Rock And Roll - Art Brut



Employment - Kaiser Chiefs:



Plastic Bag Ambitions - The Hatepinks



For The Season - The Gris Gris



Hazel Eyes, I Will Lead You - Josephine Foster



Jehovah Surrender - The Skygreen Leopards



Fist Fights, Hot Love - The Earaches



Axes - Electrelane



Serena Maneesh - Serena Maneesh



Awesomer - Blood On The Wall

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter