The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Song of the Day - November 3, 2005


Oh man! Seattle does it again. The Earaches are unbelievable, one of the hardest rocking bands I have ever heard. Hey, and I think The Earaches is an awesome name for a rock band. Their debut album Fist Fights, Hot Love is just unbelievable. If you like Iggy and the Stooges, then you will be in heaven. The songs are in your face, loud, fast, and cannot be ignored. This band deserves greater recognition. They are the essence of rock and roll and this album proves it. My absolute favorite track is "I Used to be a Loser." This psychedelic, reverb drenched song is destined to become a cult classic. Click here to listen. Their album Fist Fights, Hot Love rocks from beginning to end with great tracks such as "Bust Out!," "All My Fault," "Misunderstood," "Fire," "Prednisone," and "Just Wanna Rock 'n' Roll."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter