The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Song of the Day - November 15, 2005


I just can't leave the London underground scene. I was looking for the latest release from the London based Comet Gain entitled City Fallen Leaves, which hasn't appeared on Rhapsody yet, when I revisited some older gems from Comet Gain. "Why I Try to Look so Bad" despite its depressing title is immediately appealing with its slow guitar intro which dissolves into a great 60's era keyboard riff and perky guitar and drums. The combination of female and male vocals is just perfect, and I love the reverb on the guitar. The world needs more music like this. Click here to listen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter