The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Song of the Day - June 9, 2005


Jennifer O'Connor's latest album is not on Rhapsody yet, however, we can make due with her self-titled release until Rhapsody posts her latest. Jennifer O'Connor has a melancholy, intense, sound. It reminds me of Kurt Cobain and Nirvana, especially their unplugged recording. I can sense an intensity in her vocals, where I feel she is about to explode. However, unlike Kurt Cobain, she does not explode. One keeps wondering is it going to happen, especially in the song "You Did." When is she going to explode? Click here to listen and tell me what you think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter