The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Song of the Day - June 1, 2005


In my mind, June is the start of summer and you have to start summer with a bang. The Charming Snakes, a band that hails from both Austin, TX and Seattle, WA, two towns that know a thing about music, satisfy that requirement and more. Appropriately enough one of my favorite tracks of theirs is "All Great Things." The song is full of fuzzy distorted guitars, Iggy Pop influences, and oddly enough hand claps. The song just rocks. The band has opened for The Fall, Apes, and Pretty Girls Make Graves. Pretty cool if you ask me. Click her to listen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter