The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Song of the Day - September 27, 2006


My fellow blogger Negative Creep and I have been listening to the Trashies for quite awhile. I was mighty pleased to see that their debut album Life Sucks Trash *uck has finally appeared on Rhapsody. Now I have the opportunity to share this 21st century punk band with the world. The Trashies combine humor, keyboards, and chaos for a delectable disc of discontent. The album is filled with great tunes from the surprisingly catchy "I Hate You Mother*******," to the belligerent "Science Sucks." However, I just adore the addictive "Bad Checks," with its aggressive sound that appears to almost spiral out of control. Click here to listen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter