The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

January 2006 - Songs of the Day

January saw a tremendous amount of new and great music featured during my never ending search for the song of the day. I love the psychedelic sounds of The Purrs, the frantic punk energy of The Stnnng, the indie folk of The Espers, and the pop brilliance of Tennis Pro. There also is some of the most challenging music I have heard in Afrirampo's chaotic "I Did Are." You will know the song when you hear it. I can't wait to see what February brings. Click here to listen

1. Because I Want To - The Purrs
2. Christopher Lydon (Paradise Live) - Dresden Dolls
3. Sabrosa Purr, pt. 1 - Sabrosa Purr
4. Revelation - Invisible Eyes, The
5. The Best Day In History In Ever - Sybris
6. Shadow Of Grief - The Greenhornes
7. Deny! Deny! Deny! - The Divorce
8. Where Love Goes - The Robot Ate Me
9. Tomorrow - Espers
10. Come On - Super Deluxe
11. The One I Love is Gone - Lowlights
12. Blood Tuning - The Dead Science
13. Rainbow Flows - Husky Rescue
14. Medicine Jar - Queenadreena
15. THE rRABBITT - Mahjongg
16. Nothing Is Straight In My House - The Saints
17. I did Are - Afrirampo
18. Cool It - Starky
19. What I Saw In A Dream - Boondogs
20. Self-Harm Is The New Rock And Roll - The Stnnng
21. Up Circle - Mon Frere
22. Bellingham - Tennis Pro

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter