The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Song of the Day - January 25, 2006


I think I have been missing the boat, the boat to Australia that is. Starky is a Sydney four piece that just plain rocks. They remind me of The Clash with a dash of The Jam. I just love those bands, and I love Starky. The track "Cool It" is from their debut album Mirror, Signal, Manoeuvre and it has that punk attitude that the early Clash excelled at. The song has some catchy riffs, that are overlaid with some brief but rockin guitar solos. This is my kind of roots music. Click here to listen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter