The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Song of the Day - December 8, 2005


Electroputas is the direct result of the unique environment that is NYC. This trio is the urban stew of two Japanese and one Hungarian band member who have a love for obscure, strange, and unusual music. Their influences are many from noise rock, krautrock, psychedelic, to avant-garde. I personally feel that they remind me of Deerhoof if they were raised in Japan. On their album 3, I loved the track "AA." This track is a funky piece of noise rock that just eats away at your brain, eventually taking up permanent residence. Click here to listen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter