The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

A Jazz Injection

I need jazz and I need it now. I am suffering from jazz withdrawal symptoms. In order to brave this chilly day, I need an injection of cool jazz. I included a little old school and new school jazz in the mix, just to keep things interesting. As I listen to the playlist, I can feel the jazz warming my soul. Click here to listen.

1. Snowfall - Claude Thornhill
2. Le Nevada - Gil Evans Orchestra
3. Jano - Johnny Coles
4. Dear Old Stockholm - Miles Davis
5. inbetween inbwtween - Thollem/ Rivera
6. Back O' Town Blues - Louis Armstrong
7. That's Earl, Brother - Dizzy Gillespie
8. The Closer - Charlie Parker
9. I Want To Talk About You - John Coltrane
10. Ageless - Dave Douglas
11. Rush Hour On 23rd St. - Joe Lovano
12. Adena - William Parker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter