The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Friday, December 02, 2005

Song of the Day - December 2, 2005


Even though I am not Scottish, I do have this fascination with Scotland especially their single malts and music. Well, when I heard The Real McKenzies I was happy to see that someone had combined bagpipes and punk rock. I had to continue my Scottish experience, so I drank the last of my Ardbeg 17 year old single malt. The Ardbeg is a fine Islay malt, a peat monster as they say. As I sipped this malt from times past, I enjoyed the current release from The Real McKenzies. One of the best tracks is "Pour Decisions," an excellent combination of bagpipes and electric guitar. Click here to listen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter