The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Song of the Day - December 1, 2005


I love the sound of the guitars on the Gliss track "Peeping Tom." Yes, here I go with the Gang of Four influences, but they are clearly present, and I just can't get enough of the dissonance and distortion. I also detect a smidgen of Smashing Pumpkin in their music, which I guess is no surprise given that they toured with Billy Corgan this past summer. The Gang of Four and The Smashing Pumpkins are a great combination of influences, give Gliss a try. Click here to listen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter