The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Friday, October 07, 2005

100 Proof Whiskey

Yeah, I need more Art Brut, so I started off my playlist today with another dose of Art Brut. I also satisfied my Gang of Four jones, with a track from their latest release Return The Gift. The playlist is high on intensity, but only about 30 minutes long. This is not a subdued list. I caution you not to listen to this list if you want to relax, think of it as a shot of 100 proof whiskey. Click here to down your 100 proof shot, no chaser provided.

1. Modern Art - Art Brut
2. Riot Radio - The Dead 60s
3. Ether - Gang Of Four
4. Say No! To Authority - Screeching Weasel
5. Aji Fry (Fried Horse Mackerel) - Ex-Girl
6. Legally Tender - Panthers
7. OOO- WEE - The Immortal Lee County Killers
8. Blasted - The Mutts
9. New Feudalism - The No W.T.O. Combo
10. Monkey Hand - Half Japanese

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter