The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Monday, October 03, 2005

September's Songs of the Day

September was a month of change. I started the month with the gentle pop of the Snow Machine and ended with the riotous gypsy punk music of Gogol Bordello. In between, I inserted a little New Orleans based funk from Drums & Tuba, plus the Welsh crooning of Gruf Rhys. One of my favorite finds was the unstoppable energy from the band Levelload. Hey, I like them all. Click here to listen.

1. Camel Lights - Snow Machine
2. Anti-Depresants - Time Fly's
3. Eight Degrees in Buffalo - Drums & Tuba
4. Sharp Leather Walkin' Shoes - The Makers
5. ExLadyboy - Part Chimp
6. Sonar In My Soul - Richard Youngs
7. Palisades - Angels Of Light
8. Isabelle - Battle
9. A.S.A. To Accuracy - Kaito
10. Glad To Be Alive - Low Flying Owls
11. Last of the World's Gentlemen - The Beautiful Mothers
12. I'm From LA - Go Betty Go
13. Epynt - Gruff Rhys
14. Born To Be Wild - The Knitters
15. Horizon - The Bats
16. Tive Razao - Seu Jorge
17. Palookaville - LEVELLOAD
18. Copticon - The Flesh
19. I am The Contact Kid - Mixel Pixel
20. Hit 'N' Run - Horrorpops
21. Wicked Light Sleeper - The Joggers
22. Sally - Gogol Bordello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter