The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Song of the Day - Sept 28, 2005


I can't quite take the HorrorPops seriously, but I do enjoy listening to their music occasionally as it reminds me of the 80's. The track "Hit 'N' Run" definitely delights in the influence of Chrissie Hynde and The Pretenders. It is a great pop song, with catchy riffs and a great chorus. The HorrorPops are a six member Danish band that was part of this summer's Warped Tour. They recently entered the British charts with their latest release Bring It On! They are currently touring the US. Click here to listen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter