The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Friday, June 10, 2005

Music to Drive Ferraris By, If I Had One!


Last weekend I had the opportunity to view approximately 100 Ferraris in downtown Chicago. As a Ferrari fanatic, this was an awesome experience. If I had a Ferrari, what would I play on the stereo? The first thought is nothing, as I would want to hear the beautiful roar of the prancing horses. I wouldn't care if it was a classic 12 cylinder from the 60's, a 360's beautiful 8 cylinder, or the distinctive roar from a 6 cylinder Dino. They are all music to my ears. If my passenger insisted, I guess I would play a classic mix of rock, jazz, and a few more exotic tracks to go with my dream car. I start out the mix with my current fave, Art Brut. Of course, one must have a little Dino and Frank in the mix as well. Click here to listen.

2 Comments:

At 5:09 AM, Blogger covalent bond said...

Here's the list:

Modern Art Art Brut
Love Is The Drug Roxy Music
Vaxxine Visqueen
The Jean Genie David Bowie
Mounds of Money The Capitol Years
She's A Rainbow The Rolling Stones
Foxey Lady Jimi Hendrix Experience
Substitute The Who
The Perfect Kiss New Order
Pull Up To The Bumper Grace Jones
My New Suit Radio Vago
Genova, Piazza De Ferrari dalle 2 alle 7 (Genova, Piazza De Ferrari from 2 to 7) Piero Umiliani
Come Back To Sorrento Dean Martin
Mr. P.C. John Coltrane
Once I Loved McCoy Tyner
Ornithology Charlie Parker
Manteca Dizzy Gillespie
They Can't Take That Away From Me Frank Sinatra

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

Please don't tell me you're a Michael Schumacher fan.

/go McLaren

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter