The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Song of the Day - February 21, 2006


It is hard to put my finger on it, but Crown Aruba's music intrigues me. I suppose it is that slightly dissonant character to their music. The untraditional guitar licks and the somewhat monotonous vocal delivery coalesce into something greater than the sum of their parts. "Holding Hands" showcases the above tendencies while faintly reminding me of Captain Beefheart, especially the guitar work. Click here to listen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter