The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Friday, October 14, 2005

Song of the Day - October 14, 2005


I love The Fall and I am not talking about the weather. I have been a fan since the late 70's. The band was actually formed in 1977. They have been hugely influential and to still exist all these years later as a viable band is a major accomplishment. The latest release on Rhapsody is Fall vs 2003. My favorite track is "Susan vs. Youthclub." To many, The Fall are an acquired taste, but since I was raised on their music, I crave it. Click here to listen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter