The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Friday, October 14, 2005

Jazz for a Friday Morning

I just needed a little jazz today to get me through the day, so here's my playlist. The first song is a phenomenal version of Miles Davis' "Flamenco Sketches" by Jessica Williams. I also threw in some of my classic favorites such as Dexter Gordon, Coltrane, and Art Blakey. Click here to listen.

1. Flamenco Sketches - Jessica Williams
2. The Groits - Andrew Hill
3. Afro-Blue (Live At The Half Note) - John Coltrane
4. Moanin' - Art Blakey And The Jazz Messengers
5. Taru, What's Wrong With You - Lee Morgan
6. Blues Up And Down - Dexter Gordon
7. My Funny Valentine - Miles Davis/George Coleman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter