The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Friday, September 23, 2005

Song of the Day - Sept 23, 2005


I was trolling the internet for a new song of the day and about to give up hope, but then it hit me. It hit me like a sledgehammer. This was it. There is no question about it. "Palookaville" by Levelload is an all-out assault on the senses. There will be no wimpy songs to start the weekend. "Palookaville" is loud, rude, and full of distortion, and I am loving every minute of it. Levelload is a London duo by way of Tokyo. This particular song was featured by the legendary John Peel just before his death. Click here to see why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter