The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Song of the Day - Sept 14, 2005


I guess I couldn't stay away from the psychedelic influenced music for too long. My latest infatuation is The Low Flying Owls. Their music definitely has touches of Syd Barrett, along with early Joy Division. Their track "Glad to be Alive" is an awesome representation of the post-modern psychedelic music scene. The guitars entrance and sound is reminiscent of New Order, while the vocals and lyrics seem to echo the spirit of the sixties. Beware of Low Flying Owls, you may not escape their grasp. Click here to listen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter