The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Song of the Day - July 19, 2005


Summer at Shatter Creek is Craig Gurwich of Kalamazoo, Michigan. He has some of the most beautiful vocals I have heard recently. His voice has been compared to Jeff Buckley, high praise indeed. I also detect shades of Neil Young. "The Drive" is an all-out showcase of Craig's lonesome sounding vocals. The track is one of ethereal melancholy. It just puts you in a transcendental mood. It is a truly beautiful song. Click here to listen.

1 Comments:

At 9:57 AM, Blogger Amanda said...

Nice. I found out about them in March but haven't really thought about them since. Thanks for the reminder.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter