The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Monday, July 18, 2005

Song of the Day - July 18, 2005


I love the "Doot Doot Plot" by The Hidden Cameras. This weekend after taking the kids out to dinner, I happened to play the song while driving home and everybody broke out in a smile. Not only did we all start smiling, we all started singing the happy chorus of "Doot Doot Doot Doot Doot Doot...." I rolled the windows down and blasted the radio as we continued to sing and drive through the neighborhood. It was a sponteneous burst of joy. Click here for some schrapnels of joy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter