The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Friday, July 15, 2005

Song of the Day - July 15, 2005


I am back on my psychedelic kick again. It must have been the extreme heat in Arizona; my brain is fried and I am having flashbacks. Donovan's Brain is named after a cult horror movie which starred Nancy Reagan. Their track "Crystal Palace" is a modern psychedelic classic. At points the track reminds me of Jefferson Airplane. There is an eastern guitar motif thrown in for good measure. The rhythmic bass and drum accompaniment serve as a musical mantra to the chanting of the chorus, "Going to the crystal palace, I am going all the way." Where did I put my tie-dyed shirt? Click here to listen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter