The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Musical Gluttony

It is Thursday and I need more music. Will I make it to the weekend? Can I satisfy my cravings? I have an insatiable appetite for music. I am a music glutton. The more I have the better. Here's a little sample to satisfy your musical appetite. There is no structure to this list, just pure musical lust. Click here to listen.

1. Bang Bang Rock and Roll - Art Brut
2. I Found That Essence Rare - Gang Of Four
3. Peacemaker - Naked Raygun
4. Hate Reaction (usa2m0503074) - The Mirrors
5. Omaha - Visqueen
6. Winnebago Warrior - Dead Kennedys
7. No Satisfaction (Campfire Version) (Campfire Version) - Black Mountain
8. Don't Wanna Stop - Six By Seven
9. Oh My God - Kaiser Chiefs
10. Going Underground - The Jam
11. I Love the Valley OH! - Xiu Xiu
12. Green Cosmos - Deerhoof
13. Umi De No Jisatsu - Asobi Seksu
14. Fallout - Pidgeon
15. Sister Ray - Velvet Underground"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter