The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Saturday Morning Cartoons - Part II

I enjoyed last week's post on Saturday morning cartoons so much, I thought I would do it again. Thanks go to the Internet Archive and their collection of vintage cartoons. Today's selection is a classic from 1939:Merrie Melodies - A Day at the Zoo. This is done in a documentary style with lots of amusing visuals and one-liners. It's the kind of cartoon that appeals to kids and adults. Click here to watch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter