The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Friday, April 08, 2005

Shaken not Stirred

This is Bond, Covalent Bond and I like my music shaken not stirred. Here's my musical cocktail, a mix of bands, from pop, indie, electronic, and whatever else strikes my fancy. It's Friday, so enjoy a drink. For complete instructions on how to mix this cocktail see below. Click here to take a sip.

Take equal parts of each, add ice, and shake:

"Loser" - Beck
"Geological Lust" - Causey Way
"Russian Roulette" - Tsunami Bomb
"Cloaking" - Seafood
"Taper Jean Girl" - Kings Of Leon
"Mommy Mommy Mommy" - Ex Models
"Dance to the Underground (new version - full length)" - Radio 4
"Prole Art Threat" - The Fall
"Decent Days And Nights" - The Futureheads
"Bone Machine" - Pixies
"Flowers Of Romance" - Public Image Ltd.
"Tylenol" - Ben Kweller
"Sky Pup" - Melvins
"The Ha Ha Wall" - The Libertines
"Giga Dance" - Deerhoof
"Walt Whitman" - My Robot Friend
"Mary 8" - The Gris Gris
"One Life To Leave" - Out Hud
"A To Z And Back Again" - Magoo
"Your Brains Vs. My Tractorbeam" - Say Hi To Your Mom
"We Fight Till Death" - Windsor For The Derby
"Atrocities" - Antony and the Johnsons
"Old Harbor" - Victory At Sea
"Whiskey Breath" - Devotchka
"New Killer Star" - David Bowie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter