The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Friday, April 08, 2005

Song of the Day - April 8, 2005

It's Friday and I need appropriate music. Queen Bee will energize you with her stinging rock. Queen Bee is from the Motor City, and is led by a true rock girl, Karen Neal. Their sound is rough and loud; you can definitely hear her Detroit influences going all the way back to Iggy and the Stooges. My song of the Day is "Baraboo." I believe Baraboo refers to Baraboo, Wisconsin, a popular vacation area in Wisconsin. If you are planning a road trip, give Queen Bee a listen. I guarantee you will not fall asleep at the wheel. Click here to listen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter