The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Audio Blog

this is an audio post - click to play
I thought I would try a little experiment today. I used audioblogger to leave an audio version of my posts, for those of you who don't want to read. You still will have to click on the link to hear the playlist. Let me know what you think of the audio. Have a great day!

2 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, Blogger Robert Burke said...

cool... You should keep doing that.

Also if you are interested the first radio show I produced for WSGE in Dallas NC was aired. Here is a link to a lower quality mp3 file if you are curious. It's 11 megs.

The Music Box - Coal Mining Songs

Let me know what you think.

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger covalent bond said...

I am listening to your radio show right now. Very nice! Is that you DJing or did you just select the songs?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter