The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Great Kids!

I have great kids. Yesterday was my birthday and my kids brought me some great CD's. They have excellent musical taste for 8 and 11. It must be genetic. From my daughter, I received Regina Spektor's Soviet Kitsch and Frank Zappa's Strictly Commercial. From my son, I received The Futureheads self-titled album and Tegan and Sara's So Jealous. I thought I would put together a little sampling of my gifts plus one other treat for you. Click here to listen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter