The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Windsor For The Derby


Earlier this month, I featured a Windsor for the Derby song as my song of the day. I have been listening to this record quite a bit, and I think it deserves a wider audience. As I mentioned in a previous post, Windsor for the Derby reminds me of an amalgamation of Pink Floyd, Joy Division, and early New Order. If you haven't had the opportunity, please check out their latest CD, We Fight Til Death. Click here to listen. If you are having problems with the above link, please click here.

1 Comments:

At 9:38 AM, Blogger covalent bond said...

Here's the complete playlist.

1. The Melody of a Fallen Tree - Windsor For The Derby
2. The Cutter - Windsor For The Derby
3. Nightingale - Windsor For The Derby
4. The Door is Red - Windsor For The Derby
5. Logic and Surprise - Windsor For The Derby
6. Black Coats - Windsor For The Derby
7. A Spring Like Sixty - Windsor For The Derby
8. For People Unknown - Windsor For The Derby
9. We Fight Till Death - Windsor For The Derby
10. Flight - Windsor For The Derby

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter