The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

A Little Something to Get You Through the Week

I thought I would put together an eclectic mix of songs to get everybody through the week. It is a sampling of some of the music that I am listening to today. Click here to listen. The complete playlist is below:

"Revelry" - Sea Ray
"I Am Crushed" - The Vandals
"12 O'Clock High" - Chesterwhite
"S.R.A." - Servotron
"I'm Happy But You Don't Like Me" - Asobi Seksu
"Two Beers Later" - Cadallaca
"Parachute" - Elysian Fields (Rock)
"Starman" - Seu Jorge
"Kissing Alma Mahler" - Jeff Kelly
"Black and White Town" - Doves
"Lawns Of Dawns" - Nico
"Walking With A Ghost" - Tegan and Sara
"Sawtooth Sung A Cheater's Song" - Califone
"Falling Out Of Love" - Mary Gauthier
"Futureman to Presentman" - Askeleton
"Taco de Macque" - The Dead Texan
"Avalon" - alu
"Inspiratio" - The Modernist
"Half Jack" - The Dresden Dolls

Tell me what you think.

6 Comments:

At 7:15 PM, Blogger mgrooves said...

here's what i think: your blog rules. keep it up. it's great to see passionate people blogging about the music they love, and to be able to actually listen to that music at the same time.

 
At 7:25 PM, Blogger covalent bond said...

mgrooves,

Thanks, it always helps to hear that people actually appreciate my blog. By the way, I very much like Rhapsody Rock School and Rhapsody Radish. I have been turned on to a lot of good tunes by both blogs.

 
At 8:26 AM, Blogger mgrooves said...

cool -- glad you visit my blog. i've been linking to you for a while but recently started visiting more. two other good ones are thus spake drake (http://drakelelane.blogspot.com) and the jambase rhapsody blog (http://jbrhapsody.blogspot.com). they both do a really nice job as well.

on a related note, would you be interested in beta testing the new version of rhapsody? i work for real and can get you onto the list. it is still beta and you could continue using the existing version alongside the new one. let me know -- my work email is mgravesATrealDOTcom.

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger covalent bond said...

mgrooves,

Thanks, I will send you an email.

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger Robert Burke said...

Hey there Mr. Bond. I have been checking your site out thanks to Mr. Grooves. He has been finding all the cool Rhapsobloggers.
I am glad you like the Radish. Email me through the Radish sometime. Just to say hello or talk about ways we can work together.

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger covalent bond said...

Mr Radish,

Good to hear from you. I admire your site and your knowledge of music. I will send you an email soon. I never thought about being Mr Bond. I like it. I always tell my friends that I want to be James Bond when I grow up. I guess the naming of my blog was a Freudian slip.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter