The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Fighting Style Killer Panda


Thanks to Drake LeLane of the Rhapsody blog thus spake drake, I found out that Rhapsody had posted Mommy and Daddy's latest album after I featured them as my song of the day yesterday. Click here to listen to Fighting Style Killer Panda.

1 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, Blogger covalent bond said...

Here's the complete playlist.

"Confection ()" - Mommy and Daddy
"Street Cleaner Demeanor ()" - Mommy and Daddy
"The Now ()" - Mommy and Daddy
"Run It Off ()" - Mommy and Daddy
"Question Marks Followed By Exclamation Marks ()" - Mommy and Daddy
"Confection (Extended Mix)" - Mommy and Daddy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter