The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Friday, February 18, 2005

Song of the Day - Feb 18, 2005


Black Mountain is a band out of Canada. They have been compared to many different bands from Led Zepplin, Deep Purple, The Stones, Pink Floyd and others. They have a 60's/70's type sound, but each track on their album has its own character. I like the whole album very much. One of my favorite tracks is "No Satisfaction." Click here to listen. I recommend giving the whole album a listen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter