The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Song of the Day - Feb 23, 2005

The Smut Peddlers' "Rebatron Party" is my choice for song of the day. The Smut Peddlers are a punk band out of Southern California. They remind me a little bit of the Dead Kennedys. For those of you who don't know, and I was one of them, Rebatron therapy is a treatment for hepatitis C. Click here to listen. If any of you are having problems with the above link please click here.

1 Comments:

At 6:39 AM, Blogger Chris said...

Just letting you know I returned the link favor! Cool blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter