The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Friday, February 18, 2005

A Little Iggy Pop for Your Listening Pleasure.


I just needed some Iggy Pop today. The songs on this playlist tend to be more on the pop side of things, as opposed to his Stooges days. I saw him back in the 80's. The show was awesome. I was in the front row, there were no seats. Seats are just not appropriate for an Iggy Pop show. Give Iggy a listen.

1 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, Blogger covalent bond said...

Here's the complete playlist.

"Pumpin' For Jill" - Iggy Pop
"I Need More" - Iggy Pop
"I'm Bored" - Iggy Pop
"Bang Bang" - Iggy Pop
"I'm A Conservative" - Iggy Pop
"Five Foot One" - Iggy Pop
"I Wanna Be Your Dog" - Iggy Pop
"China Girl" - Iggy Pop
"Nightclubbing" - Iggy Pop
"Funtime" - Iggy Pop

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter