The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

LCD Soundsystem


I know many of you have been waiting for this one. LCD Soundsystem's new album has just been posted on Rhapsody. I haven't listen to the whole thing yet, as it is a double album. I do like what I have heard so far. The first cd is all new stuff. The second cd has previously released singles on it.
Click here to listen.

1 Comments:

At 6:39 AM, Blogger covalent bond said...

Here's the complete list.

"Daft Punk Is Playing At My House" - LCD Soundsystem
"Too Much Love" - LCD Soundsystem
"Tribulations" - LCD Soundsystem
"Movement" - LCD Soundsystem
"Never As Tired As When I'm Waking Up" - LCD Soundsystem
"On Repeat" - LCD Soundsystem
"Thrills" - LCD Soundsystem
"Disco Infiltrator" - LCD Soundsystem
"Great Release" - LCD Soundsystem
"Losing My Edge" - LCD Soundsystem
"Beat Connection" - LCD Soundsystem
"Give It Up" - LCD Soundsystem
"Tired" - LCD Soundsystem
"Yeah (Crass Version)" - LCD Soundsystem
"Yeah (Pretentious Version)" - LCD Soundsystem

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter