The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

A Grand Playlist


One of the highlights of my trip to Arizona was a visit to the Grand Canyon. The never ending vistas were beautiful to the eye and soul. Pictures do not do it justice. I only wish I had more time to visit. Here's a little jazz inspired by my daydreams of the Grand Canyon. Click here to listen.

1. Neophilia 2006 - The Bennie Maupin Ensemble
2. Talking Heads - Ben Allison
3. Natural Instinct - Laszlo Gardony
4. Van Gogh By Numbers - Joe Locke/Geoffery Keezer Group
5. Stablemates - Eric Reed
6. Devil's Staircase - Tunnels
7. Vulcano Boro - Actis Band
8. Dat Dere - Eldar
9. Muhammad Ali - Barrett Martin
10. She Loves Me - Francesco Cafiso Quartet
11. Light Rolls Away the Darkness - Paul Shapiro

1 Comments:

At 9:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe Locke and I are so happy you chose his music for such a inspiring setting!

Best,

Tom Marcello
Manager / Joe Locke
tom@joelocke.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter