The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Monday, July 24, 2006

Back from Vacation Playlist


I just returned from a week in Scottsdale, AZ, so I apologize for a lack of new playlists. The hot weather (a 118 degrees) was practically crippling, but it was good to get away. Below are a few of the tunes that I missed during my absence. Click here to listen.

1. Independent Women - Conner
2. Just Wanna Love You Girl - Epsilons
3. Baby Blue - American Princes
4. I Found That Essence Rare - Gang Of Four
5. Last of the World's Gentlemen - The Beautiful Mothers
6. Cooler Heads - Local H
7. Good, Not Great - Mission of Burma
8. Left Right - Death of Fashion
9. Broccoli Man - Shonen Knife
10. Wait Until I Get My Hands On You - The Paper Chase
11. The Job'S A Game - Apollo Up!
12. Kissing Families - Silversun Pickups
13. Marfa Lights - Dirty On Purpose
14. Point of Pride - The Unsacred Hearts
15. The Hanging Heart - Howlin Rain
16. Witchcraft - Wolfmother
17. I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man - Muddy Waters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter