The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Song of the Day - July 13, 2006


The latest album, Hallelujah Sirens, from Dirty on Purpose appeared on Rhapsody about two weeks ago. The album literally explodes with the joyous sounds of "No Radio." I love the horns, but I especially love the upbeat yet laidback vocals. Though "No Radio" gets my vote for song of the day, other tracks are worth a listen including: the shimmering "Your Summer Dress," the darker "Marfa Lights," and the hazy mellowness of "Lake Effect." Click here to listen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter