The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Song of the Day - May 23, 2006


I don't believe the British invasion has ever stopped. The latest lads from England to invade our North American shores are The Len Price 3 with one of the best garage rock sounds around. The Kinks, The Who, Jam, and The Beatles can all be heard in the songs of Len Price 3. One listen to their track, "Christian in the Desert" and you will be up dancing around and bouncing off the walls. It is almost a religious fervor. The enthusiastic chorus of "hallelujah, I said hallelujah!" never sounded so joyous in church. I only hope they will visit Chicago soon. Click here to listen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter