The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

A High Pressure Release

It's Tuesday and it is time to blow off a little steam. I thought I would start out with some Local H, as I recently caught their killer live show. I couldn't resist adding some more of The Beautiful Mothers. The intensity level of the songs below is high, so if you are looking to relax, look elsewhere. Click here to listen.

1. Back In The Day - Local H
2. Heart Transplant - The Beautiful Mothers
3. Jet Boy - New York Dolls
4. Prole Art Threat - The Fall
5. White Riot - The Clash
6. Lexicon Devil - The Germs
7. Back Against the Wall - Circle Jerks
8. To Hell With Poverty - Gang Of Four
9. The Oven Is My Friend - Church Police
10. Problems - The Sex Pistols
11. Police Truck - Dead Kennedys
12. Bundy - Animal Alpha
13. Smells Like Teen Spirit (Rehearsal Demo) - Nirvana
14. Jesus Built My Hotrod - Ministry
15. The Fall Of Because - Killing Joke
16. Born To Be Wild - The Knitters
17. Louie Louie - Iggy Pop

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter