The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Friday, February 03, 2006

Song of the Day - February 3, 2006


I am continuing my exploration of Seattle bands with The Catch. A quartet of girls that specialize in very addictive pop sounds, which sometimes veer to a much harder aesthetic. "Nothing But Time" is a track that straddles the line between pop and the harder edge. Carly Nicklaus' vocals have just the right amount of edge to get away from that bubblegum sound, while the guitars have that rough, slightly unpolished sound, that remind me of early Clash. Click here to listen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter