The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Song of the Day - November 1, 2005


I stumbled across the Skygreen Leopards latest release Jehovah Surrender last week while in a drug induced haze from various cold medicines and it made me feel better than any chemical substances possibly could. Of course, it might have been a transference from the band themselves who have developed a beautiful sixties influenced psychedelic sound that may have been chemical influenced. Their sound is influenced by other San Francisco Bay area natives such as Jefferson Airplane and The Grateful Dead. One of my favorite tracks is "Julie-Anne, Patron of Thieves." Click here to listen. I just love the sound that they create! Though Jehovah Surrender is only an EP, I think it is one of the best releases of the year. Every track is excellent. I especially enjoyed "Jehovah I Surrender" and "Play For The Spring."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter