The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Song of the Day - October 27, 2005


Have you been electrocuted? If not, I don't know what you are waiting for. You must experience the full force of Electric Eel Shock. They are a totally cool hard rocking Japanese band that have begun their invasion of the United States and I will not resist. Last week they played the Metro in Chicago, unfortunately I couldn't attend. If you are lucky enough to live in New York or Boston, you can see them this Thursday and Friday respectively at Irving Park and Avalon. One of my favorite songs on their latest album Beat Me is "Bastard!" What a great rockin' song with its chorus of "Bastard, Bastard,..." Click here to listen. I just have to add that I think their video is awesome with their take on Japanese anime and parody of the Powerpuff Girls. Click on the link to view the Bastard! video.

1 Comments:

At 8:48 AM, Blogger J Shifty said...

Well, that was a bit of fun. I think quite often musicians writing lyrics with English as a second language end up delivering a directness and simplicity (and humor) that can be a real asset in Rock and Roll...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter