The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Song of the Day - Sept 8, 2005


"Sonar In My Soul" emerged from the fog and scotch induced haze of Glasgow to catch my musical attention. The work of Richard Young, the track is composed of a repetitive bass track, overlaid with Richard's plaintive vocals, assorted noises, and fragmented bursts of distorted guitar. The effect is almost Zen-like, despite the above description. As The Negative Creep said, "Strange, but I like it." Click here to listen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter