The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Friday, September 02, 2005

Song of the Day - Sept 2, 2005


I thought I would throw a little bit of a high energy song in today for the Labor Day weekend. If you like your music rough and full of energy, then the Time Fly's are the band for you. The Time Fly's are channeling the spirit of the New York Dolls on their debut album, Fly. The track "Anti-Depresants" is full of distorted guitars, screaming vocals, and pounding percussion. I guess I couldn't stay away from the dark aspect of the song, which is always more appealing than over the top cheeriness. Take your Anti-Depresants and enjoy the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter