The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Song of the Day - Sept 7, 2005


I guess I am just in a rock and roll mood. The music I have been listening to lately is loud, angry, and rude. Hey, we got to get all that pent up aggression out of our system. Part Chimp, a London four piece, fits the bill perfectly. I can't quite understand the lyrics, the guitars are pure distortion, and I think they have taken a lesson from Spinal Tap and set the volume to 11. The emotion is all in the music. Part Chimp's "ExLadyboy" is a prime example of the above. It starts out with a simple arpeggio of a chord, which explodes into a series of sonic concussions, which will either fill you with delight or give you a headache. I, for one, am delighted. Click here to listen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter