The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Song of the Day - August 3, 2005


Bumblebeez 81 is an Australian band that frankly didn't get a lot of good reviews for their album The Printz. Their sound is definitely lo-fi with practically unintelligible vocals, but I just love the beat of their song "Vampires." The distortion of the vocals combined with the overdriven guitars bring to mind chaotic images of a modern life. Despite the fact that I can't make out the lyrics, sometimes I just have to go with the emotions a song imparts; the frenzied, chaotic, mood of Vampires seems to fit the modern world. The music felt like it would fit in one of my favorite movies Run Lola Run. Click here to listen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter